Dec 18, 2014

Christmas rush and corporate projects

In the midst of the christmas rush now and .. still on track. So many people all over the world have found my little studio again to order presents for their friends and family! Luckily I have not heard back yet about shipping delays which means that shipping is still on schedule as well! My dear trainee got ill this (poor her & me) week so I am working nearly 24/7 with help from husband, dad, mum, friends, sister, neighbors :) 
Another reason for the rush is a bunch of special projects. When the holiday peak is over (Read: when I am back on earth) I will tell you all about it. Because I am so proud of the results, I will share some of it with you here already, as a teaser for 2015!

#1 and #2. For a Dutch university I was asked to design a collection of covers for Ipad Air and Iphone.  These are the uni's logo colors. The design is classical, practical and it is a natural extension of my colour collection. My Westerman Bags logo will be replaced by the Uni's logo. 

#3 and #4. For a Dutch IT company I designed cases for MS Surface Pro tablet with keyboard. The cover has some special features which I will show you later!!







No comments:

Post a Comment