Nov 18, 2014

We love this time of the year!

Hiya, I hope you are all enjoying the last yellow and brown autumn hughes! The end of the year is knocking on our door already and we can hardly keep up with all the orders and requests. I love this time of the year, when everything I work for seems to come togehter. Here are some words to let you know what we are up to and to show you some new products.

First of all a BIG THANK YOU! We are very proud of several new 5 star reviews on Etsy! It's always so exciting to see the 5 yellow stars popping up on my screen, you have no idea how important that is :) Thank you everyone for taking the effort to write about your WestermanBags product!

We have some new Iphone 6 products. Today I added the grey felt Iphone 6 wallet. It's classy and handy. I get so many requests for Iphone 6 covers through Etsy!

Having our trainee Ilse around gives me more time to make new things and react on your emails and requests more quickly. The decision to welcome a trainee has been more than good! (Oh yes, we have a place vacant for a fashion school trainee fashion as of January!)

And then there was Hamburg. We had a great time at the Hello Handmade market in Hamburg. We met so many nice people and saw, felt and tasted wonderful products like Brandgut and SiebenMorgen.
It was an inspiring day and a lovely weekend out, just me and Wim. A welcome treat in our busy lifes.
See you next year in Hamburg, please :)

With the help of 2 lady friends we will be setting up a Dawanda shop for our German customers. We know now you love our products ;) so it will be in.... German! Work in progress.









I have moved the blog to our website and sometimes I forget to post things back over here...so, for the most up to date, visit the blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment