Jan 18, 2017

Etsy Sales Map and an inward focus.

All over the world! Showing you -once more- a map of my Etsy sales. Such a nice feature. It makes me smile.
People here in this dull little village often wonder what I do - they ask me if I can shorten their curtains "you have a sewing machine don't you"  because the sewing studio nearby is so expensive ..(that one made me cry a little) On the other hand, when people find me through the internet they are amazed with how small my studio is compared to the
 ​image they get from my website and collection. So it's good, all good. I need the web AND my little countryside village to get the work done. The postoffice and school are nearby and so are all our friends and family. It's the perfect inward focus for my business - I can sell worldwide and I do not need to have a large stock or production spaces. I do not even have to leave the village. Ah such a boring life (not). Looking forward to adding many more orange dots on the map! Yeah! 

Add: To All Etsy sellers: here's the link to the Etsy sales map app:
​http://www.etsysalesmap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment